Friday, December 16, 2005

Umm...yeah....

...so i've been at the Googs for 7 months now, as an APMM. I work on a couple of products, one of them being Blogger. I've always been a bit paranoid when it comes to The Internets, and I've never blogged because I was always concerned that something I wrote would come back to haunt me 20 years down the road when I run for president. But after some Deep Thoughts and a bit of mathematicalisms, I came to the realization that:

P[life(subscript 2025) = presidential candidate]*[Blog(subscript value) | life(subscript 2025) = presidential candidate]
<<
(1 - P[life(subscript 2025) = presidential candidate])*[Blog(subscript value) | life(subscript 2005) != presidential candidate]

Therefore, I (finally) started a blog. Yes, I know I'm 7 months late.

QED.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best blog I've ever read!